Hi,

Actually, its not all that hard to do. It might take a few extra lines
of coding, but its not difficult to add multiple main characters to a
game. It just takes a little extra time and perhaps some forethought
how each characters basic stats can be modified to give the player a
wide range of eexperiences.

Cheers!