I couldn't stand regal my self, if I'm thinking of the right dude lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dan cook
Sent: 01 February 2012 17:09
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Your Thoughts Regarding my Wrestling Game

Hi tom,
well i'm not saying the wwe roster is bad, in fact i've been into wrestling
for a long time now and recently am getting into guys like Cody Rhodes,
Dolph Ziggler and others.
I just feel that at the moment as evidenced by the rumble that its pretty
thin on the ground, however with so many top guys out, its hardly
surprising.
I have a couple of questions though.
firstly, will it be possible to make a custom move set for wrestlers to give
them more of their personality such as god forbid the 5 moves of doom?  lol.
secondly i'm looking forward to seeing your top 100 or so, as its always
good to see opinions of other wrestling fans, as i don't actually know many
sadly.
I'm personally looking forward to making william regal a world champ for one
especially after reading his book which i found to be fantastic.
No, i'm not a fan just because he's british.

> Hi Michael,
>
> I've already started work on something like that. As I just got done
> saying to Dark I am looking at renaming the game and the wrestling
> federation to "All Star Wrestling" so that there won't be any
> conflicts in adding performers from other promotions or brands to the
> game. Plus it helps avoid any copyright issues with WWE, TNA, etc.
>
> As far as titles goes those will be fixed, no custom titles, but I
> will be adding several different titles to the game to compete for.
> For copyright reasons I probably won't add any titles like the WWE
> title since that's specific to WWE but I don't see anything wrong with
> following TNA in having a world title, television title, women's
> title, and tag team titles, as those are pretty generic.If I want to
> be creative I suppose I could have an all star title that would be
> hire than the world championship. In any case I'm going to remove some
> WWE specific titles and replace them with more generic titles and
> things like that.
>

> Cheers!
>

> On 2/1/12, michael barnes <c...@samobile.net> wrote:
>> Hey, Thomas.
>> Another thought I got is for the titles, you could have the different
>> titles for people to go after.  It would also be great to see the
>> game have it where you could create your own title, and wrestling
>> company kinda like the gm mode on the WWE games.
>>
>> --

list,

-----
No virus found in this message.