Hi Dark,

That was basically my point. All the performers do is take an existing
move and change the name to match their persona.

If Shawn Michaels kicks a guy in the chin he calls it "Sweet Chin
Music" but if Sheamus kicks a guy in the chin he calls it a "Bro
Kick." Essentially we are talking about the same move but with two
different names. Their is Nothing particularly special about the moves
themselves other than that particular superstar has chosen it to be
one of his/her signature moves.

For example, Candice Michelle use to name all of her signature moves
after candies or sweets. Which makes sense given Candi is short for
Candice. So for her a Russian legsweep was a Sugar Rush, and a Victory
Roll was a Candy Wrapper. There were plenty of other examples like
that which were all designed around a candy oriented theme even though
all the moves themselves were pretty generic.

The more famous the superstar, the more unique his/her character is,
they tend to adopt new names for signature moves that reflect their
persona even though the moves themselves are textbook examples of
professional wrestling moves used all over the world under other more
generic names.

Cheers!