I think the allstar idea is a great one. I particular like her enterence music
now, not that rap song she had on WWE. There's another diva pair on WWE the
Bella Twins who have a stupid rap song as well. Meh. I say go with all metal
music if possible, unless of course a particular wrestler has another genre I'm
not particularly fond on John Seena's theme either.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112