Well, only Jesse, took Steve, was to keep that image he liked, back then.
Got to remember that was after Adrian car crash.
But at least Steve never porked out.

Smiles, better rethread on tweetter.

But ok, have to bring back to gameing.

My rule of thumb.
The Strat-o-matic game will have downloadable games beginning around the 13th.

I am planning on releaseing a lite version of the baseball scripts.

While the game company is expects a test on Fed 13, trying to crash the server kind of thing.

And if anybody can prove getting a lite version of the game to me they can get the Free copy of the Scripts directly from me.
The liite game of Strat would only have the 2011 season.

To play seasons from the past gong to need full version of the game.
And proof of getting the full version of the baseball game, you will be intitle of the full version of the Jaws scripts.

Any other day, the Lite version will still be available for both game types, for free. While the full version will work, but will have additional features, that I founds in so many ways,, not able to list them here.
But it will be packed with things making the game an addictive game.
If by playing solo, season replays and net play, managing the greatest baseball players is not the thing for you. Then don't use the email link below, not to subscribe to Crash's Strat-o-matic Jaws scripts for Computer Baseball.

Those who do I'll put your email in a specail email group, and let you know of the Lite Jaws release.

gary...@cableone.net

This will also be the start of creating a list of gamers, for a futuresocial group of blind strat gamers.

Those who wish to know more, I tell you what I'll do its own thread.

And if my buddy Ron out there, we should get together for a maz interview.
FTP or Talking Community channal.
Looking to PODcast events for the Jaws scripts and the Strat games.

and happy to do other folks PODs.

And anybody still reading this check out
http://playball.ws

Its a few seasons behind, while been dong other projects, and will be gong through a massive over hual, by me. And there is a copy of what are parts of the fulll version of the Jaws scripts there. While the latest version, with new stuff and uncompleted sections for expanding certain items later to boost the power of the scripts in later BallPark editions. FThe Fobes field edition of the scripts will have ways to do calculations while reviewing reports.
Whoops, I let one of the cats out of the bag.
Just image, playhing a game, and your the one, who wish to have this and have that and have the keyboard hot keys to make it very easy, when mobilities is an issue.
Cutting out the repetition of arrow around with the mouse.
Hot keys so darn easy to remember from season to season, that I found my self amazed, when looking for room for a new item for checking out streak totals.
Man, what a lot of hot keys.
The time has come.

Gary
----- Original Message ----- From: "dan cook" <dan.sc...@gmail.com>