lol i cant believe booker's commontating is growing on me.
must be going mad or something.
He's not one of my fave 5 either, was merely thinking due to the fact
that he is sort of unique.
however now i come to think about it, there are a tonne of other more
deserving guys to pick from.
Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question, but I'm guesssing this
will be a lot more balanced than piledriver?
What i mean is that in that game it was practically impossible to beat
a guy like andre the giant with ricky steamboat for example unless you
eddited his durability down by a considerable margin due to steamboat
not being able to pull off any moves.
now i'm not suggesting that mystereo for example could lift the big
show or anything, i'm just trying to think of more offensive moves
that don't require that such as high flying ones for exxample.