Hi,

Um...Actually, the Bella's theme song, "You Can Look but You Can't
Touch," isn't wrap. I believe it would be classed as techno or dance.
Big difference in genres there.

As for the song itself its not really my favorite, but as it is the
only theme song Nikki and Brie have ever used it only makes sense to
use it as their default. Remember you can overwrite any music tracks
you don't like with your own so it is a minor issue.