Given that there are games out like space channel 5 and rhythm heaven, I'm sure they will too, though I probably won't be playing it.

From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 05:28 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games for XBOX?

I'm sure they'll approve Captain D when it comes out. He's developing it for XBLA, so yeah.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On Feb 24, 2012, at 11:31 AM, Yohandy wrote:

What'll be real awesome is if this actually took place, and sighted gamers bought the game. wouldn't that be totally neat? I'm not sure how the whole xbox game development works. There are obviously large games that usually come on dvds, games that are available in the marketplace, similar to PSN games for ps3s folks, and indie games, which ps3 doesn't have. does anyone know the difference between XBLA and indie games though? I know XBLA games must have achievements, that's a microsoft requirement, but not sure about indie. also, indie games are much smaller, probably a few hundred megabytes at the most, although I could be totally off on this. anyone have concrete info on the whole process?