It sort of goes back to the entitlement view a lot of blind people seem to have. They feel they're entitled to tings becase tey're blind and 100% accessiblity rigtout of the box for ever single game or gadget, while it would be nice, is an unreasonable demand.

Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca!
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 4:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Proposal for Game Developers

Hi,

Yeah, I know. I understand their desire to want everything 100%
accessible out of the box, but that's just not realistic. However, with
a little time and patients, which I don't think many blind gamers have,
they can learn to play mainstream games on the PS 3 or XBox. the quality
of the games we can play on the mainstream consoles is many many times
better than most audio games.