Hi Ryan,

Well, that is debatible, and to be honest is a bit bias. What I mean by that is you are assuming that everyone uses Windows and that Mac OS and Linux users aren't included in this discussion. As I recall the initial message asked what language or languages would be good for writing games for Mac, Linux, mobile devices, etc and BGT doesn't remotely cover that aspect of his message. While I will agree that BGT is a nice tool it is not the be all and end all of accessible game development.

Cheers!