Hi Cara,

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware the Mac and iOS community was that large either. However, I do know where you are coming from though.

The Linux community is often under rated here as well because I've gotten to know people over on the Orca List, the Speakup List, Emacspeak List, Ubuntu Accessibility List, etc and while there is a certain amount of overlap between lists the community does seem to be fairly large now. Especially, among foreign blind users that can't afford the price of Windows or Mac. Perhaps this opinion that there aren't enough Linux or Mac users around to make it worth a developer's time is simply because the people who say those things haven't spent time on lists where Mac and Linux users hang out.