Hi Thomas, yes, as of right now, not including some members I've not approved
yet, we have 1238 people on VIPhone which is the iOS users' list.

So yes, there is most definitely a thriving community here and mine is just one
list! :)

So I'd honestly encourage anyone who has thought of developing for iOS to get a
Mac of some kind, an iOS device and start coding with Objective C! :) There's
totally a market for it!

People really want more games that are not only accessible, but that are
creative in their accessibility. I.E. There are already many games which are
accessible on iOS, but really taking the idea of audio games and running with
it to bring a richer audio experience as many audio game developers for Windows
are used to doing would be fabulous for the iDevices. Furthermore, there is
actually also even a sighted market for audio games on the iDevices which you
really don't see on the PC / Mac.

Anyway, very interesting topic indeed. I do hope people here will start
realizing this market is not only improving but is actually exploding over
night. -Seriously…

anyway, have a terrific night!…

Smiles,

Cara :)