Orin, Is that a question or a statement? ;)

No, you can use other languages. However depending on what they are, they may
need to be interpreted into Obj C.

For example, I can place lines of C++ code right in the middle of my Obj C code
and it works just fine. Not all languages will behave like this though…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: