Hi Orin,

Unfortunately, the only way to program games and apps for iOS devices is to program it in Objective C with their proprietary tools and proprietary APIs. Plus since Apples license agreement for Mac OS prevent companies like VMware adding virtualization support for Mac OS to their virtual machines we end up having to buy a Mac to do it. As a result its not really a viable option for most developers as there is quite a bit of startup cost involved in acquiring the hardware and software required to write iOS applications. That's why I definitely won't be writing anything for iOS in the near future.

Cheers!