To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks

Hi Damien,
Well, we're way past the point where devices with keyboards will be as
heavily marketed as they used to be. Unfortunately, what most people
are saying is true--the demand for touch screens is a lot higher than
the demand for buttons and keyboards. Just look at home appliances
that only use touch screens, forcing us to either label them or search
for longer than we should have to for older models that are more
accessible. My attitude is that, you may have to jump through a few
hoops down the road to get the technology you want if you stick to
what works for you, but it should pay off in the end. While I
definitely do think there's a possibility that all devices with
buttons could be fazed out, I don't think it's near enough in the
future that we need to panic or complain about it for now. I'm going
to cross that bridge when I come to it, if it ever even happens.