I'd say that the fact that Apple attempted to develop a way to make touch screens accessible is a big score in their favor, not an attempt to con the law.

Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca!
-----Original Message----- From: Damien Pendleton
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 2:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks

Hi Brian,
Oh no, not at all. In fact, if Apple did business properly I may have also
moved on to IOS. I'm saying it's Apple's fault. Those who want to use IOS
and develop for IOS, I haven't a problem with. In fact, as I already
previously stated, I quite admire people who can adapt to such change
quickly.
No. I'm simply sharing my experiences with IOS products and giving my
opinions on the equality side of things and on how I think things ought to
be for the good of everybody, not just us. After all, there are some sighted
people who are finding it equally hard to find a device that suits them
because they also find the touch screen method hard. People in the older
generation especially.
Regards,
Damien.

----- Original Message ----- From: <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
So basically you're saying that developers should forget developing for IOS and focus only on Windows?

Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca!