Hi Charles,

Well, what I envision is that the new Windows 8 laptops I've been hearing about will have both a touchscreen and keyboard. The touchscreen will in effect act like a mouse allowing the user to point to and tap on icons, buttons, and other controls instead of pointing and clicking with a mouse. The keyboard will be available for basic typing since touchscreens are not up to typing a book, a report, or filling in large amounts of information on a form, etc. So you will see a bridging of the best of both worlds.