Hi Dark,

Sure. I love organization as well. If you looked at my Windows 7 laptop, which I'm using currently, you would discover my icons in the start menu are are all sorted and organized accordingly.

For example, if you click on All Programs you'll find a submenu called Games. Under Games are Draconis Entertainment, PCs Games, GMA Games, USA Games, etc. Under those subfolders are the actual submenus for each game. Under GMA Games there is a submenu for Tank Commander, Shades of Doom, Time of Conflict, GMA Solitaire, etc. So I know exactly what you mean about organizing your icons like books on a shelf. It makes finding something easier because the icons are in a logical place.

That's actually one reason I'm a bit disappointed in Windows 8's Metro interface and Ubuntu 12's Unity interface. There is no way to organize things that makes logical sense for me personally. Everything is just there on the screen which I suppose is fine for a sighted user, but lacks any kind of structure or organization that a blind user can follow. All be it Unity at least is more accessible in the sense I can add my favorite apps to the launcher toolbar which puts everything I use on a daily bases in one place that is easy to get to. I suppose that's similar to pinning an app to the taskbar in Windows 8 rather than fighting Metro to find the icon in the start screen.