Several years ago, I asked a Freedom Scientific tech about getting the JAWS or PC cursor to follow a mouse pointer and was told that because there are so many different shapes, colors, and sizes of mouse pointers, it would cost half a million dollars to implement the feature into the screen reader. Again, this was several years ago. I didn't believe it then, and don't now. However, the touch screen cursor might be similar to a mouse pointer?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks

Hi Charles,

I hope so. Although, at the moment none of the Windows screen readers seem to follow the user input from the touchscreen. Hopefully future updates will allow screen readers to track touchscreen input and will speak the contents of the screen like VoiceOver and then we would have the best of both worlds for sure.