Well, I can agree with that. I can at least highly respect Apple for
taking the extra step and building accessibility into their devices.
That said, I too am someone who struggles with spacial awareness. I
think what it all comes down to is being able to accept that everyone
is different, and not everyone can adapt to a completely new concept.
As far as touch screens replacing keyboards on computers, I don't
think that will happen any time in the conceivable future. On phones,
unfortunately, I do see it as a looming problem on the horizon.