Hi Bryan,

Not only that, but I don't think we have much of a choice. I've seen the way Windows 8, Ubuntu Linux 12.04, etc are going and most of the software developers are moving to a touchscreen type user interface. Everyone and their uncle is copying Apple's iOS design and that can only mean that the mainstream market is preparing to add touchscreen technology to a wide range of technologies including the next generation desktops, laptops, and netbooks. No matter how much we love or hate touchscreens I see them becoming a standard input device over the next ten years if not sooner. Rather than complaining about it I think we should do our best to adapt to them, and our efforts should be focused on making sure the new technology is as accessible as it can be.