To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The winner of the BGT competition, is...

Currently the results are just written out as a long list. I don't
have average calculations for each criteria written and out I would need
to go through
the whole list again to find these.

Thanks, but yes, it's quite vague for a result.
Just a question though: how did you sorted them out if you didn't sum up
all the grades to calculate an average ?