To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:48 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] The winner of the BGT competition, is...

Hi all!

Finally, we have a confirmed winner of the BGT competition! Some recent unexpected freelance work delayed this announcement, since I wanted to do the thing properly and make sure I had counted everything exactly right. Now, however, the result is final.

It was a very even competition. Obsessive Compulsive was generally ranked very highly for innovation, The Spaceship received very favorable scores on sound quality, and so did Playmania. The result is as follows:

Third place: The spaceship.
Second place: Obsessive Compulsive.
First place: Playmania.

Thus, we award the prise of BGT Pro Unlimited to Nikola Stojsic. Congratulations!

We will now be taking down the games from our server, but of course we encourage the participants to host the files themselves so that these games are not lost.

I feel that this competition worked out splendedly, and so I have plans to run another one either later this year or in the beginning of 2013. Thanks very much to the participants, and of course to all of those who took the time to vote!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7137 (20120514) __________

http://www.eset.com