Hi,

I agree with Dark. I think two months was far too short. I think four to six months would have been a much better time frame for the competition entries. I know one reason I myself didn't join was I didn't think I could produce anything of decent quality in two months. Sure I could have cranked out an arcade game like Troopenum or something, but some of the ideas I had were things like Prince of Persia, Castlevania, or similar type games that were complex enough to take at least six months for a basic game let alone fully develop it into a stable game for production purposes. Even a simple side-scroller like Q9 would need more than two months for a basic game demo.