The confusion about the zomnbies seems to be generic. As a general overall, tyrants and matriarchs have the most hp, and the dogs have the least. Everything elspe is in the middle, but giants have slightly more than others (about one round of 9 mm).

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 16 May 2012 08:09:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp: Zombie Growls?

Actually Orin, it's not your hardware at all.

I heard zombi growls in the review of 1.9, but not in the current version, so i assumed they'd been removed or toned down. I've actually had to completely mute other players' steps and just use the ping to tell where other players are to give me best chance of hereing a zombi, but I just
assumed this was difficulty of the game.

I must admit growls would be nice, sinse right now I don't really know which sort of zombi it is until I shoot it, and even then I'm not absolutely sure
on the different types and what they do.

Beware the grue!

dark.