----- Original Message -----
From: <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:19 AM

I still think he could have given us the option to fully revive characters
while maintaining the level of challenge. even if said option was not in the
form of a learnable spell. Maybe a potion that, while not necessarily
extremely rare, could be less common as a droppable item and more expensive
to purchase and only available from certain shops. Given how easy it can be
to die sometimes I think it would cut down on some people's frustration. And
if, as I said, these potions were able to be made available only from
certain places and at a higher cost it might make it less easy to abuse it.