To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 2 question about entombed...

I don't know about sleep. Seems sort of pointless if the enemy always wakes up the instant you do something. It'd be more useful if there was a chance that they'd stay asleep for a few turns. And I've noticed that Curse doesn't always work all that well even if the enemy doesn't resist it.

Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca! -----Original Message----- From: dark