Hi,

I'm honestly not surprised. Any time an audio  game has to pass a
review board the first thing that shoots it down is the lack of
graphics and icons. Its hard to get an audio game to pass without
creating some nifty looking icons and maybe some kind of graphical
splash screen to look at even though the game is expected to be played
through audio means.