From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:30 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audio Archery news.

Hmmm, as I said on audiogames.net, methinks apple need to considder the
meaning of "audio game" a bit more carefully. I'm not sure if this is
malicious disregard or just shear stupidity.

After all, I'd bet they ever reject photo management or picture tweaking
programs for not having sound? :D.

A very silly atitude for a company who include accessibility into their os
by default.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- O