This is why I stear clear of apple products. Even though they make a nice phone and operating system, it's not worth it. They have too much control over things that a normal user should be allowed to choose about. What do they know about accessible games anyway?

You can't even change the battery of your phone or upgrade your computer's hardware without violating their lisence agreement. You can't program for IOS without using their propriotary tools that cost a lot of money and then some know it all tech at the app store decides that an audio game needs graphics.