From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 7:25 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My issue with muds, discuss

It's not that I don't really do mechanics, I'll quite happily sit around and check through a shop for best gear or buy better gear, it's more that I don't spend hours of time on it looking for that one specific item to raise some all important stats, I'll go with the best available option at the time, be that in a shop, a donation room or whatever, then hit it with enchants etc.

Alter isn't that bad, accept that I seem to have at the moment got a little stuck as a clerric warrior trying to balance good casting gear vs good armor, which isn't generally fun.

Really though, while I don't mind equip mechanics, it's reactive fights and exploring that I find much more interesting than sitting and trying to balance a lot of numbers out. I'll do it if it is likely to get me some good, but not really go out of my way on it.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>