From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of QuentinC
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 5:27 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Checkers, Mahjong

Hello all,
As I read it, mahjong would be a nice candidate game for the playroom.

However, I don't know it at all. From what I remember, mahjong was only a
solitaire where you had to  match tiles to reveal other ones and finally
clear the all field. I didn't know that it was a true game.

If someone can point me to detailled rules and a complete list of tile
types, colors, numbers, etc. found in a ordinary deck with the number of
each, I might be able to try something