To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] change reaction - Re: games we always come back too?

Hi Charles,
I personally don't see your logic, because i can understand colours almost
perfectly (considering i've never seen and relative to that). Besides, the
game is that difficult for anyone who isn't a U.S. citizen or who doesn't
know the coins well enough.  coloured blocks or something similar or even
different that isn't coins would be a great asset to the game, giving it a
higher fanbase in theory.