Hey, I have heard different ones say to me, I can't make iOS games because I don't have an iOS device or like me I don't know programming, I can't get a understanding of it. Well here is the link to the file that Baked Ham Games sent me to be able to make games for iOS Narratavious app.
And the cool thing about this is you can charge people for your games!
Michael Ham the developer said that he is hoping that more people will add more games to the app so he can expand it to other platforms such as the web, Mac and Pc and other mobile devices.
Please everyone give this file a look and tell me what your thoughts are?
Here is the download link.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53564654/Organization-Narratavius_Story.xls