Yikes! so sorry to hear that! Best of luck to you in getting that to happen as
quickly as possible!

Just out of curiosity, imagine if you were to find yourself owning a Mac and
developing successful audio games for iOS, what do you think you might do?

What titles? What types of games? How might you style your UI? Would you use
more gestures or more traditional user input methods such as buttons or menus?

Just some thoughts for you?… :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,

Cara :)