Hi Dakotah,

We usually don't just reject messages out of hand. At least I don't at
any rate. I've personally approved a number of messages that were
larger than the size limitation if it is a case of a single message
too long to fit in the standard 10 KB limit. Such examples include
news letters, the Audyssey Magazine,and various other posts that were
trimmed but still too big. However, if I see a one or two line message
with two or three posts attached to it I reject those immediately
because its obvious the person composing the message made no attempt
to trim the message. They just hit reply and expected it to go
through. Bottom line, we try to use some judgment here when deciding
which messages do and don't get rejected.

As for the messages you are speaking of that got rejected I'd have to
see them to explain why they may have been rejected. Usually its not
just because it is too big. There may be other reasons besides that,
or the moderator who rejected it was simply treating the size
limitation rule more strictly than I generally do.

Cheers!