It's also pretty easy to eliminate auto-sending of replies, so long as
you take the time... I'm not trying to accuse anyone by the way, I
just didn't know you guys even looked at messages that large or if
they got moved into a, go ahead and delete, folder or something. I
write most of my messages in a webmail application which gives me no
idea of the size of my messages, and that's primarily why I was
concerned. I hope that I didn't offend anyone by my concern.

Good luck.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard