Hi Michael,

That is what we generally do. As I said in my prior post we often
don't just reject a post because it is too large. There are plenty of
posts such as news letters from game developers that are too big to go
through, but we obviously approve them right away since the author
wasn't responding to a million posts but just creating a very long
e-mail. The same would hold for a reply that was properly trimmed but
ended up being too large. I go ahead and approve them because the
author made the attempt to trim. Sometimes a message is like half a KB
over the 10 KB limit. That amount is so small that I generally approve
them anyway simply because its possible it went over the limit by
accident, and if it wasn't, well, its not a huge amount over the
limit. No matter how you look at it we try to use our personal
judgment when rejecting messages rather than just rejecting messages
out of hand because it is x KB over the limit.

Cheers!