I completely agree with you yohandi, with all the points. Its just such a
shame that something with such potential has a feature that is totally
unusable.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: 07 August 2012 13:59
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] N A Soft is back and I'm looking for some
testerswith Braille displays.

Screen review is the reason I don't use NVDA to be honest. I've no idea how
to use the feature, and it doesn't appear to be well documented. in fact the
documentation is hard to get around and doesn't appear to be logically
organized. perhaps it's just me though? I'd definitely appreciate some help
on this feature. also can people reassign keyboard layouts on NVDA? I'd love
to make it more like jaws if possible.