Hi Shaun,

Perhaps, but by that same logic there would be no need for this list
since there is arguably the Audiogames.net forum that can handle game
discussions just as well as this list. At any rate the Audyssey
website  would be another resource people could use to find back
issues of the Audyssey Magazine, links to new and upcoming games,
perhaps an RSS news feed, and whatever else we decided to add to the
website. The exact nature of the website has never been decided but I
don't think that having another primary resource is a bad thing.

For example, I recall a few months ago when Audiogames.net went down
somebody came on list wanting to download this or that game. Since he
couldn't access the Audiogames.net database he didn't know where to go
to download said games. Having similar content mirrored on Audyssey
would be an alternative resource for that kind of information in the
event Audiogames.net goes down for some reason.