hmmm I'd pay $10 for a game instead of 30.
ofcause if I didn't like I'd like the ability to trade it with someone that does.

At 02:06 PM 1/19/2013, you wrote:
Hi Josh,

Well, given the choice of pay $10 for a game with no demo or $30 for a
game with a demo I think I'd personally risk the $10.. Especially, for
a simple game like Change Reaction or Silver Dollar which are decent
games, but not worth $30 in my opinion. that said, I think I
understand why a few would be willing to pay extra for a demo.

It basically boils down to the fact there are some people who want to
know exactly what they are paying for and apparently will pay extra to
be certain what they are buying. Others, myself included, will be
willing to risk a purchase provided the game is not expensive and
there is enough information about the product on the website and the
audio review piques my interest.

For example, I've heard some audio reviews of a few iOS games such as
Dragon Pass. I can say if I had an iPhone right now I'd be willing to
purchase Dragon Pass based on what I've heard about the game on this
list and based on the audio casts I've heard thus far. So I am willing
to risk a small fee from $5.00 to $15.00 now and then if the game
sounds like something I'd enjoy.

So in short if not having a demo brings the cos down you probably are
doing the right thing in the long run. While paying $30 or so for a
game is not out of line I also know most blind customers don't have a
lot of money to begin with and there are times when $30 is still too
much. Especially, in countries where the exchange rates converted to
euros, dollars, or pounds makes the product insanely expensive. So
lowering the cost will help those blind customers have the opportunity
to obtain legal copies.

Cheers!