internet registration is fine with me, indeed it's one of my favourite options since it doesn't require noting down of hyper complex reg keys.

The only real issue I have with internet registration is when it is limited to only one registered machine per customer as it is for vip gameszone, since I (probably like many other people), have both a desktop and a laptop and obviously like having my games on both machines so that I can play them when I'm out and about on my laptop as well as at home on my main desktop, ---- but generally this isn't something that happens with most net registrations, since most will allow more than one machine per customer (supernova for example can be registered on three machines, as can entombed).

Beware the Grue!