Hello is this update just for the pc or for the IPhone as well? from Mich.
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:30 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Inquisitor update.

Hello.
Two information for you all that I recieved from the developer of the Inquisitor.
The strong box and coffin does not have anything in them.
They are just for looks and to confuse the player.
The game will have a update that will be release sometime this week.
The update will fix the issue where after you have examine the dead body you can go further in the game.
It will also fix some other bugs with the game aswell.
So if you have made it to the town then you need to wait for the update to do anything else in the game. The developer told me to let everyone know that I know that have the game that he is working on it as fast as possible. He also said that they are near the end of finishing up the next chapter, and are in the begining stages of the third chapter.