I just looked, and it is $1.99.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Robo-E by MPaja software

Hi Dark,
Indeed there is a review screen feature. By running your finger over the screen the type of cell is announced and what is in it.
For the first three levels a hint is given as to what you can do.
So running across a 5 cell grid at level 4, you could hear,
wall, empty, Robo-e, ball, energy ring, empty, wall.
In this case swiping three fingers to the right would push the ball into the ring. As you go up in levels the grid gets larger. So far at level 13 I think it is 8 by 9 but I might be wrong as my wife mostly plays it. There is no free version and I have seen the price vary from $1 US to $2 US.

Phil