Well Phil that is what I thought, though whether that is enough of an overview to get a clear impression of everythig that is in the grid I don't know, particularly since the layouts of some sokoban puzzles can be very complex, and require understanding of the entire playing area.

I'll wait and see people's thoughts on this one before I commit cash, since I couldn't play this graphically on a screen as small as my Iphone and I will freely admit reviewing and memorizing grid patterns in audio when you can only get limited information is not something I'm good at, ---- one reason I don't play any audio solitare or sudoku games, let alone chess (I'd need a tactile board).

Beware the grue!