Hi Raul.

that is actually what I've done, I'm level 7 now and am just buying more slaves. it actually suits me since I'm very busy with a production this week and don't have massive amounts of time to go and play games, though it would be nice to have some more clan members, (another reason I'd rather like a storm8 id), indeed I might go and introduce myself on the storm8 forum to see if anyone would like to add me to their clan.

fights wise, i've put two thirds of my skill points into defense, and that does seem to have paid off since I've only been attacked and defeated once, but have been attacked and won about five times, indeed it seems defense is more important than attack or at least that is the way it is looking thus far.

Btw, I've written a description for vampires live on audiogames.net and have added links to your podcasts there should anyone want to download them. i'll also stick them on the entry for zombies live when i get around to writing a description for that.

All the best,

dark.