The problem of course is that noone's made anything like that in English. Yet at least three Japanese games I know of have enough to lose yourself in, and I haven't even finished them yet. lol You gotta give people a little credit though for being patient enough to cope with translating line by line. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking For Something New to Play

Hi Jim,

No problem. I meant what I said. Press Your Luck is a great little
game when I have a few minutes to kill, but the reason I began this
thread is I'm looking for something other than a quick and easy  game.
I'm looking for something with a back story, hours of exploration, and
basically an adventure I can lose myself in. I think if I want one I'm
going to have to pull up Python or perhaps BGT and write one. :D

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for saying that my Press Your Luck game is good for what it is.
It is my new favorite little fun and easy to play game when you've got a few
minutes.

Thanks again.

BFN

     Jim

As easy as 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716 ( PI )

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA