Wow, that's even scummier than I thought, some people are just naturally vandals.

one thing I do wonder however, is how games like Alteraeon, cor exiles, kingdom of laothing etc stay up. Perhaps, it would be worth having words with dentin, the Ce dev (I can pass on her mail if you like), and some of the other developers of accessible multiplayer online games about their security arrangements since it would be a bloody massive shame if such attacks did! indeed ruine things, and this is not the first I've heard of this sort of thing in the accessible games community, since audiogames.net fell victim to a very nasty hack a couple of years ago and was offline for about amonth (luckily we do back stuff up).

Beware the Grue!