hi aprone,
since most of these hackers are chinese maybe they chinese government offers free hacking courses for these people since now you are a potential target for them especially after swampnet you probably should consider getting a firewall or something for your other computers you should also probably patch all important security holes through windows update asap you also should probably specificly block those hacker's ip addresses from gaining access to your other pcs
anyway, hope the hackers don't mess up swamp or your pcs