Hi , I completely agree with Dark, when I 1st played CastAways , I was
reminded of Age of Empire and StrongHold Crusader,

though CastAways is not completely like ant of them but development
and stretegy are the similar parts.

I myself will love oo have the new and upgraded version of CastAways
,just like Dark suggested .

Thanx

On 3/24/13, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
> Hi john.
>
> As regards castaways, I'm afraid I disagree, not that it isn't small, but
> that it is complete.
>
> Myself, I'd love! to see a full castaways Ii with similar mechanics, but on
>
> a far larger scale, so that you could go from your small population of
> survivers, right up to a full city, could trade, develope new technologies,
>
> endure natural desasters or wars etc.
>
> I have a friend who is a big stratogy fan, and plays extensively the indi
> graphical game (and sadly not accessible), dwarf fortress. I could never
> myself see the appeal of such games, since all the experience I had ever had
>
> of them was abasially the stuff like ateraeon or 1000 ad, where you just set
>
> some resources to producing then sit back and watch, (not that
> interesting),
>
> but the reactive gameplay in swamp, the need to change priorities, considder
>
> people, alter what your doing according to goals you want to accomplish,
> rather than just set stuff up in an optimum way was something I found quite
>
> new, particularly since ulike some of the military stratogy games like Sound
>
> rts, in Castaways there was as much emphasis on the production and building
>
> end, and taking care of your population, keeping them safe through sickness
>
> desasters etc as there was of pure military attacks.
>
> so, while I'm a huge castaways fan, i can see so many ways in which the game
>
> could be expanded it's unbelievable, and I really do hope Aprone will work
> on a more complete castaways in the future.
>
> Beware the grue!
>
> Dark.

"Some are those who are awake while sleeping and others are those who
are sleeping while they are awake "
"Always be careful for little mistakes in life , because nobody slips
by the mountains but the little stones "
"life is not that you live for yourself , but its actually when you
live for others "
"Always do good but to others but never expect the same from them "
"life is too short so, live it before its gone "  with
best regards
Mohsin Ali
if you wana contact me then, my ,

Skype ID is: mohsin.ameer2